Date: 28-09-2021 Afternoon
Date(s): Tuesday September 28, 2021
Time(s): 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Location: Zoom (address provided after registration)
- Computer with audio and video capability
- Computer capability to link outside of Citrix
All HHS Staff and Physicians interested in learning a new problem solving tool.
After this course, you will have an understanding of quality improvement questions to ask, such as:
- What problem are we trying to solve?
- Did we get to root cause?
- How will we know that this change is an improvement?
Tool(s) that will be shared
- 8 Wastes list
- A3 template
CQI Coaches from the Hamilton Health Sciences Quality and Value Improvement Team
LEADS Domain: Engage Others / Achieve Results
Learning Hours: 1.0
HHS Staff and Physicians: FREE
*Not currently offered to people outside of HHS. To express interest in attending future offerings, email firstname.lastname@example.org