Leading High Performing Remote Healthcare Teams That Thrive- Self Paced E Course
Based on over 30 years of research in healthcare team performance, this self-paced e-course offers those who lead healthcare teams the tools they need to ensure their team performs at its best through COVID-19 and beyond.
With 25 modules, videos of varying lengths, a complete tool-kit, and team assessments, learners can choose where to focus their attention based on their team's specific needs.
The program includes 2 private, confidential coaching sessions with an OD Specialist (to be scheduled at a convenient time)
Date: 01-05-2020 All Day
LEADS Domain: Lead Self, Engage Others
Learning Hours: 24
Cost (HHS Staff and Physicians): $FREE
Cost (non-HHS): N/A
Cost (CCHL) : N/A
Date & Time:
Self Paced eCource
Nicole Bendaly, Organizational Development Specialist, Hamilton Health Sciences and President, K & Co.
Those who lead healthcare teams, both clinical and non clinical
At the end of this program participants will enhance their ability to:
- Strengthen the practices that make the biggest difference to a healthcare team's effectiveness.
- Build the cohesion and community a team needs to thrive.
- Build team resilience, reduce overwhelm, and support team member well-being.
- Strengthen communication, collaboration and trust.
- Build individual accountability and increase engagement.
- Lead highly effective virtual team meetings (spend less time in meetings and accomplish more).
Special Course Features:
This program includes 2 private, confidential coaching sessions with an OD Specialist (to be scheduled at a convenient time)
An additional registration is required to access the learning modules: https://k-co.mykajabi.com/offers/DWwmnPnf